POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Curvy? : Re: Curvy? Server Time
17 May 2024 07:40:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curvy?
From: Vincent LE CHEVALIER
Date: 9 Nov 2004 05:37:59
Message: <41909e07$1@news.povray.org>
ingo wrote:
> http://www.curvy3d.com/index.html
>
> It looks very interesting, but the demo won't run on my machine. The
> graphics card is probably the problem.
>
> Anyone tried it? What's it like?
>

> Ingo
I just tried it, and it does look nice... At least, it is very, very
easy to create something looking reasonably like a torso with it,
following the tutorial, even for someone like me who never uses
modelers. It does have a feeling of sculpting somehow. I guess it could
become a tool of choice to design organic shapes.

Thanks for posting the link !

--
Vincent